Dur-Gram Social Media Workshop
Work the Dur-Gram Social Media Workshop
Don't work the Gram. Let the Gram work for you.
Ready to see results from your social media efforts?
Would you like to spend less time on social media and more time enjoying your profits?
Want to see immediate results while enjoying incrediBULL food?
Monday, May 21st,2018 from 10am-2pm
This workshop hosted by The Bulls of Durham at Little Dipper Fondue in Brightlead Square.
Enjoy a private meal tasting while your social media pops off.
You will leave this workshop with more engaged followers and a full stomach.
- Gain Engaged Followers
- Learn the 3 Core Non-NegotiaBULL Practices for Growth
- Discover the Dynamic 5 Core Strategies to Meaningful Growth
- Stop Making the Top 3 Most Common Social Media Mistakes
- Understand How Algorithm Changes Are and Will Continue to Impact You
- Learn Why We're Focusing Heavily on Instagram
- Build a Success Network
- Understand the Shadow Ban (It's Real) & How to Avoid It
- Know Your Numbers - Learn What Metrics Matter
- Perfect the Art of Giveaways
- Get Phone Photo Practice
- Create a Formal Strategy That Replaces Workload with Payload
- Leave with an Month of Posts Mapped Out & Ready to Go
All participants are asked to contribute to the event swag bag. Sure it's great to get free goodies, but wait until you see how they turn into magic for your business! And by magic I mean recurring revenue.